Saturday, June 8, 2013


Looking over several websites, I happened to find two websites that will help you learn! Let me tell you why I recommend.

The one is a website which sometime contains “Origin.”
 
 
As for me, it’s hard to just memorize each idiom one by one. So, learning “Origin” together helps me remember each idioms easily, and it makes idioms more interesting!

Try to learn where each idiom come from!

Another is about sports and games!

http://sportsidioms.com
 
As you know, there’re too much idioms English speaker use, so it might leave you feeling overwhelmed. Not to give up on your way and to keep learning, you can choose particular category at first, then extend categories you are interested in little by little!

Let’s enjoy learning!

Thanks.

Hiroki

No comments:

Post a Comment